Sunday, November 22, 2009

These are some great rubber boots I found the other day. Now I no longer have to wait until the roads dry up to take Weeko on a walk. Today we had a great time sliding around in the mud and walking through puddles. We didn't find much color to photograph.........just various shades of brown and gray. Most of the plants have gone to seed and the leaves have already fallen from the branches. It looks like I will have to find a new subjects to photograph this winter.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those boots, Loreen! Where did you find them? That's exactly what I want too so I can go take photos in the woods when it's wet and yucky. Great angle shot of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The boots rock and I just love your pictures:) Beautiful! Happy Holidays. Jenna Louise

    ReplyDelete